TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER / SALFORDS / COMPETITIVE PAY + BENEFITS
Amazing new opportunity for a Technical Support Engineer to join a rapidly expanding organisation, working alongside a great team of people.
Rapiscan Systems are a world-leading trusted provider of advanced X-ray technologies for ports, borders, military, high-threat facilities, and critical infrastructure across the Globe.
We now have an exciting new opening for a Technical Support Engineer to come in as a part of the Engineering team, providing assistance in reviewing and administrating the engineering change orders (ECOs) and providing engineering support to maintain existing products and equipment.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan & Life Assurance
- Free on-site parking
- Excellent working environment
- Training & Self-Development opportunities
Key Responsibilities of the Technical Support Engineer:
- Assisting in reviewing engineering change orders (ECOs).
- Assisting progressing and tracking of ECO’s
- Assisting in reviewing drawings, bill of materials (BOMs) and technical documents.
- Supporting the mechanical or electrical engineers with modifying and maintaining existing products and equipment.
- Assisting in design & development projects.
- Producing drawings using Autodesk Inventor (mechanical) or Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical (electrical) and producing supporting technical documents.
- Assisting mechanical or electrical engineers with practical builds, testing, and prototyping.
- Work in collaboration with all business groups as part of the sustaining team.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Good attention to detail.
- Interest in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Knowledge of Autodesk CAD packages is desirable but full training will be given.
- Knowledge of Oracle Agile PLM is desirable, but full training will be given.
- The individual should ideally be HNC qualified in an Engineering discipline although any relevant experience will be considered.
If you are interested in this brand-new Technical Support Engineer position, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.