SERVICE TECHNICIAN/ ENNGINEER / MANCHESTER /£35,000 TO £37,000 OTE + BENEFITS
Are you an experienced Service Technician or Engineer, looking for a new role with a growing company, that puts its people first? Do you want to work in an environment where the managing team knows your name, and stops to speak to you? Do you want to work Monday to Friday without shifts? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Disab UK Ltd is the UK arm of a four-company group owned by Disab Sweden. Disab Started 40 years ago and have grown to be the European market leader in our field of industrial vacuum technology and materials handling.
We are looking for Service Technician’s or Engineers to join our team to service and maintain three phase electrical Industrial vacuum and material handling equipment systems for our exciting range of customer’s commercial, industrial, public sector and blue-chip customers.
The role will be based out of our Heywood depot with good road network, onsite parking. Excellent company benefits and salary and a successful longstanding team to help you settle in.
What’s in it for me?
The successful candidate can expect a company culture that promotes work life balance, a commitment to continued learning and development, a fantastic benefits package which includes:
- A competitive salary of £35,000 to £37,000 on target earnings
- Open ended commission on part sales
- Overtime at 1.5 and double time
- Working away allowance for all overnight stays
- Pension, 5% matched employer contribution
- Private medical care
- Yearly medicals
- Schemes for childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- 31 days holiday per year
- Team building and company events
Key Responsibilities of the Service Technician / Engineer:
- Servicing systems utilising your knowledge of our systems and equipment
- Deliver a high-class customer experience by providing a high standard of customer service, including problem solving whilst building customer relationships.
- Preparation of service work utilising organisational skills.
- Correctly complete Engineer work reports, handover certificates.
- Travel to sites across the UK
Skills & Experience Required:
- Be reliable, trustworthy, self-motivated with the ability to work alone as well as in a team.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Work closely with the planning team, ensuring your time is managed efficiently and jobs are prioritised correctly.
- Hold a full UK driving Licence.
- Genuine interest in Engineering, experienced or with qualifications in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in servicing and or installation of industrial machinery is required
Think you have what it takes?
If you have the skills and passion to be successful in this Service Technician / Engineer position, we would love to hear from you. Apply NOW and we will be in touch.