SALES MANAGER / REDHILL (REMOTE WORK) / COMPETITIVE BASIC, COMMISSION & COMPANY CAR
If you are an experienced sales professional, looking for an exciting new challenge with fantastic earning potential, then this Sales Manager position could be perfect for you! This is your chance to join a world leading organisation, with the opportunity to work remotely and travel overseas.
Rapiscan Systems is an industry leader in detection technology, providing cargo and vehicle inspection systems and services for ports, borders, military, high-threat facilities, and checkpoints to help customers combat terrorism, drug smuggling, illegal immigration, and trade fraud.
As we continue to grow our UK operations, we are on the lookout for a passionate Sales Manager to join us.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Good commission structure
- Company car
- Pension plan
- Opportunity to join a leading, trusted organisation
- Excellent working environment
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Manager:
- Building strong client relationships with senior stakeholders within house accounts
- Directing the business to help maximize sales and profit from house accounts
- Ability to find opportunities for and to execute new Framework Accounts with Global Air Cargo clients
- Sales director for Territory management and primary interface with key distributor network
- Developing strong relationships with all levels of businesses in a challenging environment
- Building effective relationships with master distributor and sub-distribution network to support the business development
- Providing guidance on regulatory compliancy both technical and commercial
- Working with Product Line Management (PLM) and Business Development to effectively position and communicate our products with regulators, End Users, purchasers and distributor network
- Identifying sales opportunities within the territories and accounts to develop effective and realistic budget forecasts
- Bid preparation, customer presentation and End user interfaces to develop business opportunities
- Provide guidance and interface between the company and the market to facilitate smooth operations
- Training Distributors on the products and provide information and support for these activities
Skills & Experience Required:
- Ability to build effective relationships, both external and internal
- Experience of industry (Aviation) products would be useful but not essential
- Ability and willingness to travel at short notice (less than 3 days) may be required
- Ability to work independently when required
- Understanding of CRM tools
- Motivator, with a flexible management style
- Pro-active, can-do attitude is essential with strong listening skills
- Hands on approach to get involved with all aspects of the business
If you have the sales experience and leadership qualities to be successful in this brand-new Sales Manager position, we would love to hear from you. APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.