SALES COMMISSION MANAGER / MANCHESTER (HYBRID WORK) / UP TO £60K / GREAT BENEFITS
Fantastic opportunity for a Sales Operations Manager / Sales Commission Manager to join a rapidly expanding international organization. Highly competitive pay and extensive benefits package.
WEX Inc. is a leading provider of business-to-business physical, digital and virtual card payment solutions. WEX’s fleet, corporate and health payment solutions provide its customers – comprising small businesses, large fleets and corporations – with unparalleled security and control across a wide spectrum of business sectors.
This brand-new Sales Commission Manager position is a key leadership role that will help shape strategy and drive execution, partnering across Global Fleet to ensure all schemes reward and recognize great performance.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary – up to £60k dependent on experience and location
- Friendly working hours/ Monday – Friday, 40 hours/week
- Remote or hybrid work
- Fantastic work-life balance
- A generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance with Vitality
- Employee Assistance Programme
- GymFlex Membership
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Pension Scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Employee discount platform
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Commission Manager:
- Coordinate all commission activity across the European Sales teams
- Involvement in sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the sales organization
- Plan with the wider business to develop and implement all commission schemes ensuring they support objectives that drive growth of revenue and profitability for the Fleet Europe business
- Develop and execute commission strategy to continuously optimize, streamline, and simplify plans and tools that increase sales efficiency and effectiveness
- Explore options and build subsequent business case to automate all aspects of commission payment,
- Lead cross-functional quarterly review of the schemes in place
- Own and administer the monthly and quarterly scheme calculations
- Produce monthly/quarterly reports on adherence to commission budgets
- Collaborate with sales teams to ensure incentive schemes don’t detract from overall commission focus
Skills & Experience required:
- Proven experience in both sales operations and sales management
- Expertise in commission/reward planning design and implementation
- Demonstrate exceptional analytical skills and a passion for the insights that result from those analyses
- Must be customer oriented and have a passion for serving others
- Positive attitude and have an ability to maintain composure in stressful and uncertain situations
- A suitable candidate will also demonstrate strong business acumen and have proven planning and execution skills
If you have the passion and drive that we are looking for, APPLY NOW for this Sales Commission Manager position, and we will be in touch.