PRODUCTION PLANNER / ST NEOTS / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
If you are an experienced Production Planner, looking for a rewarding new challenge, working for a world leading organisation, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
OSI Systems companies have a long history of developing innovative solutions to bring a better quality of life to the world. Our OSI Electronics (OSIE) division is a diversified manufacturer of electronic devices and value-added manufacturing services.
The successful Production Planner will plan, schedule, coordinate and monitor final approval of products through the complete production cycle.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan & Life assurance
- Opportunity to join a leading, trusted organisation
- Good working environment
Key Responsibilities of the Production Planner:
- Manage the production schedule and use information from the ERP system to maximise production efficiencies and action production demands
- Plan and control all scheduling activities. Work with Commercial Department to balance production and inventory levels with demand to support inventory goals and customer requirements
- Work with Manufacturing Manager to track production performance and develop a process to anticipate and identify problems that could affect the schedule
- Work with Purchasing to anticipate and identify problems that could affect the schedule, liaise with the buying team to minimise the impact
- Develop production schedules for finished goods and components based on equipment, labour and raw material availabilityUtilise capacity planning tools to determine if production will be constrained in future periods; and identify potential corrective actions
- Use the ERP system to determine production scheduling constraints in future periods
- Perform and publish key scheduling metrics including scheduled vs. actual manufacturing build performance, customer service, and schedule stability
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in similar Production Planner role
- Educated to ‘A’ level or equivalent.
- Experience of manufacturing environment and/or materials management.
- Excellent understanding of production timings and processes.
- Methodical and logical approach.
- Good communication skills at all levels.
- Ideally experienced in a similar role within electronics manufacturing.
- Strong MS Office & ERP Skills.
Get in touch TODAY. Submit your CV for this new Production Planner position for immediate consideration.