PRODUCTION ADMINISTRATOR / SWINDON / £19,266 + BENEFITS
Fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Administrator, with knowledge of production processes. You will be joining a market leader, with an excellent culture and opportunities for progression.
Torin-Sifan are specialists in the design and manufacture of highly efficient AC and EC Motors, selling over 1 million products each year.
As we continue to expand our operations, we are looking to add an enthusiastic Production Administrator to our vibrant Production Control Center. You will organise, implement, and maintain a reliable administration service that consistently provides accurate administration for the Center.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary (Up to £19,266)
- Good working hours
- Excellent working environment
- Opportunities for career progression
Key Responsibilities of the Production Administrator:
- Maintaining and issue production job packs daily.
- Learn and understand how to run the MRP system and planning reports.
- Develop an understanding of On Time Delivery and the actions that need to be taken to achieve it through attending the sub and final-assembly meetings.
- Undertake general admin tasks including inter site stock transfers, general filing, item masters, hours reporting etc.
- Raising purchase orders, issuing schedules, progressing supplier deliveries.
- Create and print sample labels for the Engineering department.
- Assisting in the administration duties for our annual stock take.
- Raising staff purchase requisitions and place orders with suppliers.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous Administrator experience within a production / manufacturing environment.
- Confident and approachable with excellent communication skills.
- Organized, diligent, self-sufficient and reliable.
- Capable of working with Microsoft Outlook, Office and Bar Tender.
- Basic understanding of works / purchase order processing and stock control.
- A basic appreciation of manufacturing and supply chain processes.
If you have experience and ambition to hit the ground running in this exciting new Production Administrator position, we would love to hear from you. APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.