PLANT / MECHANICAL FITTER / MANCHESTER /£35,000 TO £37,000 OTE + BENEFITS
Are you an experienced Plant or Mechanical Fitter, looking for a new role with a growing company, that puts its people first? Do you want to work in an environment where the managing team knows your name, and stops to speak to you? Do you want to work Monday to Friday without shifts? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Disab UK Ltd is the UK arm of a four-company group owned by Disab Sweden. Disab Started 40 years ago and have grown to be the European market leader in our field of industrial vacuum technology and materials handling.
Reporting to the Service team, this role as a Plant or Mechanical Fitter will be expected to maintain, service and repair of vacuum machinery and material handling equipment at our Heywood Greater Manchester depot and various customer sites across the UK.
Role will be based out of the Heywood workshop but some travel across the UK to various customer sites is to be expected and required. Overtime and work away allowance is paid for this.
What’s in it for me?
The successful candidate can expect a company culture that promotes work life balance, a commitment to continued learning and development, a fantastic benefits package which includes:
- A competitive salary of £35,000 to £37,000 on target earnings
- Pension, 5% matched employer contribution
- Private medical care
- Yearly medicals
- Schemes for childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- 31 days holiday per year
- Team building and company events
Key Responsibilities of the Plant or Mechanical Fitter:
- Working with an assortment of our own designed and built vacuum and material handling equipment which is then mounted on truck, trailers, and trains.
- You will be expected to manage own work in progress.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed accurately
- Be an active team player
- Sustain the company’s prestigious reputation.
Skills & Experience Required:
- NVQ Level 3 qualified in Plant, Vehicle Maintenance or similar or proven experience
- Preferably served a full apprenticeship
- Experienced Plant Fitter, FLT Engineer, Vehicle Technician, HGV Technician will all be considered for this opportunity
- Experience in Hydraulics, Pneumatics, 12 and 24volt electrics is compulsory.
- Hold a full UK driving Licence.
Think you have what it takes?
If you have the skills and passion to be successful in this Plant or Mechanical Fitter position, we would love to hear from you. Apply NOW and we will be in touch.