ENGINEERING DRAFTSPERSON / KNUTSFORD / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Are you an Engineering Draftsperson, looking to build a rewarding career with a market leading organisation? If so, Oliver’s is the place for you! This entry level position would also be ideal for a young graduate with a great opportunity to start their career in the energy industry.
Oliver Valves, based in Knutsford, are one of the world’s leading manufacturers in high pressure valves for the oil, gas, hydrogen, and carbon capture industries. We have won recognized awards for Export, Manufacturing and Growth – as well as the coveted Queens Award for Industry.
People are the core of everything we do, and as such we focus on recruiting people with the right attitude, flexibility, enthusiasm, and the willingness to learn. We can teach you the skills required and develop you onwards.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working conditions
- Generous holiday allowance plus bank holidays
- Staff incentives and reward scheme
- Potential for further education.
- Gain valuable experience with a market leading company
- Exceptional support leading to personal development
Key Responsibilities of the Engineering Draftsperson:
- Creation, control and modification of SolidWorks 3D and AutoCAD 2D drawings
- All related management of change protocol associated with the changes of drawings
- Ability to be pro-active and use initiative
- Keen attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Good inter-personal skills to work effectively and communicate at all levels
- Ability to take ownership of projects and deliver to completion, within agreed timescales
- Demonstrate good influencing skills
- Demonstrate a clear analytical approach and a methodical work process
- Demonstrate a professional approach and have high personal standards
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in engineering discipline
- Mechanically minded with sound understanding of mechanical principles
- Knowledge of basic manufacturing techniques will be an advantage
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD is essential
- A working knowledge of Solidworks is desirable
- Machine component drafting experience would be beneficial but not essential.
If you feel that you have the skills and drive to fill this Engineer Draftsperson position,simply submit your CV. DON’T MISS OUT!