CARD SERVICES ADVISOR (SEASONAL) / LIVERPOOL / £18,525 + BENEFITS
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge as a Card Services Advisor, then this is the perfect opportunity for the right candidate to join a committed, focused, and hardworking team.
The role of a Card Services Advisor is extremely demanding and varied, but, following an initial 3 week training programme, the successful Advisors will be responsible for delivering outstanding customer experience in every customer interaction.
You will ensure all customers’ requirements are met, surpassed, and are compliant to all policies, processes, and regulations.
Ongoing support and guidance will be provided to give you the opportunity to thrive in our open, supportive, and friendly culture.
What’s in it for me?
- Salary of £18,525 per annum (Pro rata working from 15/08/22 to 27/01/23)
- Hybrid working (3 days working from the office and 2 days working from home)
- 25 days holiday per annum (pro rata) + bank holidays
- Modern City Centre office location
- Colleague discount on Love2shop gift cards (after qualifying period)
- Workplace pension scheme (after qualifying period)
- UK Healthcare (after qualifying period)
Key Responsibilities of the Card Services Advisor:
- Provide help and assistance in resolving customer issues ‘first time most of the time’
- Make suggestions and notify the correct departments of any concerns that could impact customers
- Regularly review, identify, and address inefficiencies with processes, procedures, and customer touchpoints
- Work as a member of a team and ensure individual/team workload is completed within set deadlines
- Put customers and their interests at the heart of all you do ensuring quality, timeliness and an excellent customer experience fully recognising the importance of meaningful customer relationships
- Accurately maintain and manage accounts ensuring customer records are up to date
- Able to problem solve, and in doing so, raise areas of concern with your line manager
- Take appropriate action where complaints are received and/or errors found and ensure these are promptly resolved and reconciled
- Collate feedback and be the voice of the customer supporting other areas of the business with user acceptance and customer experience testing
- Complete daily/weekly/monthly reports issued by your line manager
- Action and respond to customer letters, emails, chats, and social media queries using the most appropriate channel
Skills & Experience Required:
- Comfortable being hands on with a self-starter mind-set
- Curious and motivated team player with a positive attitude and the ability to use initiative
- Confident communicator with the ability to talk to customers about products and services via different communication channels
- High standard of literacy, accuracy, and attention to detail, and are a strong listener
- Computer literate and proficient in keyboard skills
- Adaptable in approach and have a can-do attitude
- You can commit to providing a first-class service, building strong, trusted relationships with customers
- You understand the importance of meeting and exceeding customer expectations
If you have the passion and desire to take on this fantastic new Card Services Advisor position, we would love to hear from you. APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.